• QUIZLET

    QUIZLET- MAKE VOCABULARY EASY TO STUDY

            Hello guys,  today I am going to introduce a site for you to have fun and make your work more productive while studying vocabulary. It is called Quizlet. Let's find out how it works!
            Quizlet is an application and site that allows you to learn the words you want to learn much faster and more efficiently and also allows you to see how many words you have learned. You can use it anytime on your phone and computer.
            After registering, you can create a class and prepare sets for your class or yourself.While preparing a quizlet flashcard, it has also provided you convenience by making suggestions for the word you have written. By adding pictures related to the words to the flashcards, you can easily remember them with visual memory. You can also hear the pronunciation of the words. All you have to do is click the sound button! 
            After studying with the flashcards you have prepared, you can test yourself with various quiz and even play games. There are matching questions, written questions, true-false questions and etc. 

    I tried briefly to explain and make you like the quizlet, now all you have to do is try it immediately! From the link I left below, you can access the activity and class I prepared. You can join my class and use the flashcards I have prepared. I am waiting for your comments!

    My class: https://quizlet.com/join/WFt7RscAY
    My activity: https://quizlet.com/_98twxh?x=1jqt&i=2cnkv2
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Maybe it's also useful for you

    Here are some blogs that can also help you with learning English